Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Forum posts listed as new even after being read

kegobeer-plexkegobeer-plex Posts: 5,324Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

This morning I noticed that after I read a thread the forum still reports it as being new. Anyone else seeing this?

It seems to only happen when viewing posts after clicking the Participated link.

Where are my log files?

How do I properly name my media files?

NVIDIA SHIELD SMB/NAS Sharing How-To - / - NVIDIA SHIELD Support Documents

Plex Server: 1.8.0 running on ThinkServer TS140 w/Server 2012 R2 Essentials
Primary Plex Player: Shield TV, always the latest beta build, always the latest firmware revision

Best Answers

• kinoCharlinokinoCharlino CaliforniaPosts: 883Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    edited May 9 Accepted Answer

@kegobeer-plex said:
    I understand that you don't personally manage the forum or forum software, however if an issue is raised by a user and a thread is made about it, an official comment is pretty much standard. I know that the Plex employees are busy, but responding to posts is kind of their job, so having a thread go without any sort of official response for over a week is not acceptable. It's even more odd that an employee discovered the same issue and an official post wasn't made to let users know about it. I hope this kind of forum faux pas can be avoided in the future.

Thanks for the updates, they are very much appreciated.

For sure, this thread should have been updated earlier on since we filed the GHI internally on the same day. A quick acknowledgment seems obvious to me. I'll make sure we cover that in our next meeting.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.