If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Grouping fiolms using Sort Title is not working

paul.dolanpaul.dolan Posts: 2Members

Hi, there is a problem where a manually entered and locked 'Sort Title' gets changed back to 'Title' a short time afterwards. It means that logically grouping files (eg Bond01, Bond02, ....) reverts back to the Tile and the film grouping is lost.

Tagged:

Comments

• kgarland80kgarland80 Posts: 205Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Try un-checking everything under "Scheduled Tasks" that that references "refresh metadata" and also "update all libraries during maintenance". That is what seemed to work for me.

------ All information provided is from a user perspective. Any suggestions I may offer come from my own personal experience and may not be representative of documented or undocumented information.