If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Problem with subtitles sync on Samsung UE32K5500

Hi,
i'm running a QNAP TS-451A (fw 4.3.3) and PMS version 1.5.5.3634
I have two plex tv clients: 1) Samsung UE55F8000 , 2) Samsung UE32K5500.
When i applied the above pms version it totally desync all subtitles on Samsung UE32K5500 (plex client v.3.0.11)

On tv 1 everything's run ok.
Any ideas?

Answers

• merovingi0merovingi0 Posts: 26Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

whit the UE32K5500, do you have problemi whit buffering on the original quality?

• Andrikos7Andrikos7 Posts: 13Members ✭✭

@merovingi0 said:
    whit the UE32K5500, do you have problemi whit buffering on the original quality?

sometimes, but that's not the primary issue.
    All subtitles have been moved 1-2 seconds..

• merovingi0merovingi0 Posts: 26Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

but on the UE32K5500 there is PLEX?

• softeristsofterist Posts: 40Members ✭✭

There is a bug with newer models of TVs from Samsung. Wait for the fix next year or so.

• SAyF.orgSAyF.org Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@softerist, Why are you replying to all threads on this issue saying that the fix will come next year?

• softeristsofterist Posts: 40Members ✭✭

Because Plex releases updates to fix problems like that bug yearly and all the guys that asks about this kind of problems, need answers, right?