Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Install PMS together with OpenPHT on Odroid C2

giang_asl_8giang_asl_8 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2

I have installed OpenPHT on my new Odroid C2, and it works well with PMS installed on x86 PC. But I want to play movie without having to turn on PC, so thinking of a way to install PMS on the Odroid itself. Is this possible, or any method with the same result?

Answers

• daniel.culldaniel.cull Members, Plex Pass Posts: 287 Plex Pass

you cannot use your existing openpht odroid (which runs libreelec) and install PMS on it as well

Enjoy Rasplex/OpenPHT? Consider dropping some bones into our development war chest! All donations go toward development expenses so our volunteers spend less out of pocket. rasplex.com

Check out the Epic Aeon Nox Skin for OpenPHT
    Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

• katohideaki01katohideaki01 Members Posts: 16 ✭✭

Black theme can play local files. Look for the menu option - should be something like "play file". Throw some videos on any USB storage device and plug it in. You don't get the pretty menus, but it will definitely play the files.