Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Alexa question for a Guru! :)

GordonWorswickGordonWorswick Posts: 27 Plex Pass

Hi guys, I'm back again with another question... :)

So i just bought an echo dot... my wife loves it, its really opened up our use of plex across the house, i even dug out my old raspberry pi and now we are using it as a stereo system so we can request music anytime we want from plex via Alexa

My big question at the moment though is when I ask Alexa to play a tv season or an "on the deck" tv show it plays the next unwatched episode... GREAT!!!! :) BUT after it finishes it just ends the show and i want it to play the next episode and continue watching the whole season!??

So in short.. what voice command do you use for Alexa to watch a full tv season each episode back to back?

Thanks so much in advance! :)

Cheers

Answers

• Bartlomiej BaraniecBartlomiej Baraniec Posts: 1,710 Plex Pass
    edited May 2
    • Play season 2 of 30 Rock
    • Put on season 4 of The Wire
    • Start season 5 of Breaking Bad

You can find all the commands here

• GordonWorswickGordonWorswick Posts: 27 Plex Pass

Thanks, but I have tried these commands and it only plays a single episode, can you confirm when you do it it automatically plays the following episode when one finishes? Maybe its a problem local to me?