If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Any channel to view Amazon photos library?

absinthecarolinasabsinthecarolinas Posts: 23Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

As a Prime customer, I've started to take advantage of the unlimited photo storage with Amazon. But I'm frustrated as, other than screen-casting, I can't seem to find a way to view these photos on TV. Is there no Plex channel, either official or unofficial, that can perform this function. My house is basically Rokus on every TV, so an alternative would be a Roku app for this, but there doesn't appear to be one. I do see something in the Roku channel store called "Picta," which costs a little bit. I wouldn't mind paying if I knew it would work, but still -- can't believe no one's created an a channel for viewing photos store on Amazon.

Answers

• AMGC36AMGC36 Posts: 88Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would also love this, or better yet to have a photo section in Plex that pulls from Amazon as the source...'

• asagarraasagarra Posts: 73Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 I'd love that too

PMS: Home made NAS. Xeon E3-1230v2. 8Gb on Ubuntu 16.04.03

• grey68grey68 Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Great idea, would also appreciate the ability to view google photos. Amazon photos I would want more though.

• AMGC36AMGC36 Posts: 88Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone know of a workaround, would still love this!

• brewzillamdbrewzillamd Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would also love some type of connectivity to Amazon Photo storage!

• LeonhartsbergerLeonhartsberger Posts: 10Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1
    that would be great!

• chriswmoodychriswmoody Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 on this. I'd be able to use Plex for almost everything except gaming if I could have my photos playing through a slideshow.