Home › iOS
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
Camera Upload acts like there is no picture/vid to sync
- Have synced 1000 pictures before
- one day recorded a 10gb video with iPhone 6S Plus
- iOS Plex app camera upload status changes permanently to: "Waiting to upload. Uploading will take place automatically"
- Reinstalled iOS Plex app
- syncs a couple pictures, then permanently "waiting to upload.."
- resets camera upload, make new Plex menu and file directory for phone picture sync
- iOS Plex app initiates scan, then permanent status "Waiting to upload. Uploading will take place automatically"
- try copying 10gb video and all other pictures on iPhone to the sync location
- iOS plex app still "Waiting to upload..."
- take a new picture on iPhone and check if it syncs
- No, still "waiting to upload"