If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

OpenPHT startup library configurable?

page3page3 Posts: 60Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Brilliant piece of software, but is there any way to set what Library is selected on startup? It always defaults to "Search" but I'd like to choose my own, such as "Movies"?

Best Answer

• daniel.culldaniel.cull Posts: 320Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

currently no, but you can make it go to a random library if you are using the aeon nox skin and you customise / remove some of the openpht menus like search from the home bar, it will load up on a random library instead of search, mine loads to the home videos library which i like more than search

Enjoy Rasplex/OpenPHT? Consider dropping some bones into our development war chest! All donations go toward development expenses so our volunteers spend less out of pocket. rasplex.com

Check out the Epic Aeon Nox Skin for OpenPHT
    Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

Answers

• daniel.culldaniel.cull Posts: 320Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

currently no, but you can make it go to a random library if you are using the aeon nox skin and you customise / remove some of the openpht menus like search from the home bar, it will load up on a random library instead of search, mine loads to the home videos library which i like more than search

Enjoy Rasplex/OpenPHT? Consider dropping some bones into our development war chest! All donations go toward development expenses so our volunteers spend less out of pocket. rasplex.com

Check out the Epic Aeon Nox Skin for OpenPHT
    Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

• page3page3 Posts: 60Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@daniel.cull Thanks.