If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Crashing

PMadPMad Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

For around 2 years now, my wife on her phone would try to cast something from plex to the tv through Chromecast, but within a 5 to 30 seconds, plex would stop and say it's unable to play. So after a few attempts I would try my phone and it would work, I thought it was my settings but after awhile I realized it clearly wasn't. Well, we both just got my phones and it's still happening to her and for the first time it started happening to me.

A new thing we just started trying seems to be working, force close the app and start it again. Any ideas why this is happening and how to make it stop?