Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Unable to list Unwatched TV Shows on Plex server on Nvidia Shield

shadow_dreamer1@hotmail.comshadow_dreamer1@hotmail.com Members Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have managed to create a TV show library and link it to my NAS box. It listed the various TV shows I have and I have quickly gone through and marked as watched those shows where I have watched every episode.

I now want to just look at those I have outstanding. From a PC web interface every time I change it form All to Unwatched I get an Unexpected Error loading this library. From Plex directly on the Nvidia Shield it sits there for about a minute showing all TV shows, then every show disappears and I am left with a blank screen with just the headers.

The only way to get out of this is to remove the Unwatched flag and then everything reappears again.

Can someone please advise why this is?

Using my PC server the transition from All to unwatched is a second or two tops. Switching movies to unwatched works, but is a lot slower than my pc server.

The whole purpose for buying the Shield was to run it as the server so I didn't need my PC running. Right now I am about to return it as its just not fit for purpose.

Answers

• shadow_dreamer1@hotmail.comshadow_dreamer1@hotmail.com Members Posts: 4 ✭✭

Out of interest I am also unable to sort by unwatched. I can sort by air date, critic rating, title (A-Z and Z-A) but as soon as I select Unwatched it sits there for a minute then gives me a blank screen until I press < to the home screen