Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Trailers/ Extras are low quality

rdkrazyrdkrazy Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass
edited May 9 in Apple TV

Hey guys! So I have the Netgear Nighthawk x10. I have been using the Plex application that came with the router, however just recently when I watch trailers/extras on my Apple TV, it has been coming up blurry (low quality). I have a fast speed connection (about 175 Mb per second) the video is perfect quality, but the trailers and extras are very poor. This is recent, like maybe the past 3 weeks. Not sure what would be causing this issue. Anyone know?

P.S. The trailers and extras are clear when I play it on my computer or other devices....It is just bad quality with the Apple TV (I have a Vizio and used the Plex app on that and it was clear too) This makes me believe it has something to do with the Apple TV device, I just don't know what it would be though.

Comments

• rdkrazyrdkrazy Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Bump Bump Bump