Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Movie metadata/posters not downloading.

tsternietsternie Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

I recently upgraded my NAS hardware and decided to build a new ZFS while adding a drive. I'm running FreeNAS, same as I was before. When creating my libraries the metadata and posters are no longer showing. I'm using the Plex movie scanner and have already unchecked/made low priority the local media options, too. I've tried analyzing, changing to TMDB and refreshing, but nothing seems to work. Never had this issue before. Happy to send my debug log if needed.

Comments

• tsternietsternie Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

Bumping this to the top. Any help is greatly appreciated. Happy to provide any info/logs needed.

• unr34lunr34l Members Posts: 8 ✭✭

Try enabling VIMAGE in the jail settings if it isn't already, restart the jail then refresh the libraries.

@unr34l said:
    Try enabling VIMAGE in the jail settings if it isn't already, restart the jail then refresh the libraries.

VIMAGE and autostart are both on.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can look for the issue?

• ValdhorValdhor Members, Plex Pass Posts: 502 Plex Pass

This has come up before. Searching the forum should yield good results.

• DEMONSWILLPRAY@GMAIL.COMDEMONSWILLPRAY@GMAIL.COM Members Posts: 6 ✭✭

I have been having the same issue. This post is what I managed to find, and it worked in my case.