Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PLEASE make playlists show the complete movie list

TheTerrorBeyondTheTerrorBeyond Members, Plex Pass Posts: 136 Plex Pass

Please make the complete playlist accessible when accessing via NVIDIA Shield and other clients. I set up genre-based playlists so I can easily access only certain genres of movies, but this doesn't really work on the Shield. A playlist might have 400 entries, yet the Shield will only display maybe 40 titles or something of that nature.

This makes the functionality of the playlists basically limited to being able to shuffle. Even when you shuffle, you can only see 25 or so titles. It seems that shuffle probably displays fewer titles than the base playlist.

Please fix this, as it completely defeats the purpose of a playlist.

Best Answer

• TheTerrorBeyondTheTerrorBeyond Members, Plex Pass Posts: 136 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

This has been addressed in the Plex Pass forums. It has been forwarded to the developers.

Answers

I have added a video to show how this works. I opened the playlist and left it open without messing with anything for five minutes. The video shows what the playlist does when scrolling, even after the playlist has been open for five full minutes.

https://youtu.be/055QxGfreVc

Accepted Answer

This has been addressed in the Plex Pass forums. It has been forwarded to the developers.