If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No Server Found on Xbox One Issue?

buss111buss111 Posts: 1Members
edited May 11 in Xbox One

I recently reinstalled plex on my computer and have it running. When I try to launch the plex app from my Xbox One it continuously says no server found. I have restart the server, uninstalled the app and reinstalled on the Xbox, deleted the device from the plex account and nothing is working. Any help is greatly accepted.

Answers

• jmckeejmckee Posts: 4,970Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Is your server accessible remotely? Because the Xbox One cannot browse the local network it must check with Plex.tv to get the server IP so if your server is not remotely accessible it won't be able to get the IP address.