Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

When I click a video thumbnail, goes to blank screen, progress bar and red flashing circle

iMagemaniMageman Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass

Plex Pass / Apple TV 4/ Windows 10 Creator

On AppleTV , when I click an MP4 music video thumbnail, the screen changes to a blank screen except for a progress bar, then a small red circle flashes between 1 and 5 times underneath the bar and reverts back to thumbnail screen?

On Plex web using Firefox, thumbnails bear the label “Unavailable”

The same videos play fine using VLC on my PC. I must have created the problem but after a considerable amount of troubleshooting, I haven’t a clue. Maybe someone can point me in a problem solving direction. Help Appreciated, IM

Best Answer

• iMagemaniMageman Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

_UPDATE: b _
    Well, I resolved the problem myself by deleting the 'Music' folder from the Library and re-adding it. However, no idea why the problem existed - Best, IM

Answers

• iMagemaniMageman Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

_UPDATE: b _
    Well, I resolved the problem myself by deleting the 'Music' folder from the Library and re-adding it. However, no idea why the problem existed - Best, IM