If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

screen saver during playpack?

spamsucksspamsucks Posts: 3Members ✭✭

The screen saver on my apple tv comes up while I am watching a video from plex. I can switch to other apps in the apple tv, and it doesn't happen. I am up to date with Plex and on the Apple tv. The show will pause, and the screen saver comes on, and will resume when I do something with the remote (IE hit a button) so its not still playing in the background.

Best Answer

Answers

• spamsucksspamsucks Posts: 3Members ✭✭

I honestly didnt see that when I searched for the issue. I am sorry to double the post.

• amsukalskiamsukalski Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 17

This is happening to me, as well. Just noticed it for the first time today. Had you previously used Plex without this issue?

Edit: Whoops. My content blocker was hiding all the responses to the original post. Sorry about that.

• thegushithegushi Posts: 23Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Happening here too.

• BadgerdogBadgerdog Posts: 206Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited June 5

I have the same problem ... wife is driving me crazy to fix it... :/

Never happened before this latest 1.11 Apple TV and Plex Pass server version ...

Regards,
    Doug

Lifetime Plex Member
    Running Plex Pass Server Version 1.9.4.4325
    Running Plex Client 1.17.1 on IOS 11 for Apple TV and Apple TV 4k