If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

iOS app stops playing but track progess indicator continues to countdown- **Never seen this before**

wj.alexander@outlook.comwj.alexander@outlook.com Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
in iOS

I have PMS on a Win7 machine, PMS version 1.5.5.3634 and ios version 4.11 on an ipad.
The ipad app stopped playing a music track mid-song, however the track progress indicator continued to show the progression through the track- even though the player controls showed a "Play" button (it should be showing a "Pause" button when the track is actually playing)
I restarted the track and it played correctly (and the player displayed a "Pause" button, as it should)
The track was Yanni-Truth of Touch at 1:35pm
I have short video files showing the correct and incorrect displays- however it does not appear any video can be attached to these posts.