Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

two-part movies

cdrracingcdrracing Members, Plex Pass Posts: 44 Plex Pass
in iOS

I have a movie that is in two parts (Anne of Green Gables), it was brought to my attention that part 2 was not playing. I did some testing and I think it's a problem with the iOS app.
Play the movie in Plex web: Movie starts and it says it's 1:37:00 long, once that time is reached part 2 automatically starts and the movie continues to completion
Play the movie on the Android app: Exact same as above
Play the movie on the iOS app: Movie starts and it says it's 3:15:00. Once the movie reaches the 1:37:00 part 1 starts playing again until it reaches the 3:15:00 mark, at which point plex completes the movie and returns to the menu.

I can't imagine it's something I'm doing wrong since it works without coaxing on both plex web and android, however if anyone has any ideas (or a better place to report bugs) I'm all ears.

Tagged: