If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Photo playback issues on iOS

matthascup91matthascup91 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
in iOS

I'm having some playback issues for photos in the iOS app. When I go into an album it loads thumbnails properly but when I tap on an image to make it fullscreen it just spins endlessly. But when I swipe sideways it loads other images fine and if I swipe back it will load the original image. Also, when I try to play a video from within the photo viewer it will not load at all. I know my media server is capable of transcoding the video file because they will play back in the movie or TV show section but not the photo viewer. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this normal?