Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Answers

• chaosmakerchaosmaker Members, Plex Pass Posts: 335 Plex Pass

I don't know if you noticed, but there has been very little interaction from the Plex Team in the iOS category... I totally agree, this is a stupid bug! I hate having to either go into airplane mode or turn wifi off just so I can listen to my synced content or even buffered content...

• chaosmakerchaosmaker Members, Plex Pass Posts: 335 Plex Pass

Just bumping it back to the top as still noone commented on this issue from plex....

• sergiou87sergiou87 Plex for iOS Developer SpainMembers, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 479 Plex Employee

We think we have fixed this issue now. It's now being tested internally, and it will be out for beta testing soon. If everything goes well, this fix will be included in one of the upcoming releases.

• torresplexpasstorresplexpass Members, Plex Pass Posts: 31 Plex Pass

Great to hear sergious87

• torresplexpasstorresplexpass Members, Plex Pass Posts: 31 Plex Pass

sergious87 - any update on this issue?

• sergiou87sergiou87 Plex for iOS Developer SpainMembers, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 479 Plex Employee

Yeah, the fix is being beta tested, and will be released soon :smiley: