Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

HDHomerun + Plex Stopped working again

kopuz042kopuz042 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey folks, I have the latest version of the HDHomerun plugin for plex. I had TV stream working and then recently it just stopped working. I verified IP settings was correct and I see in the HDHomerun logs the tuner gets the call, plex says it is buffering but the video never plays.

I have run into this multiple before where my ability to stream just stops working, but all methods Ive used to resolve in the past don't seem to be doing the trick anymore. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Peter_WPeter_W Posts: 2,020Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

I assume you mean the Plex DVR function. I will move it to the correct forum part. Let me know otherwise.

Server running VMware/NAPP-IT/OmniOS/ZFS
    Lian Li PC-Z70 - Corsair AX760 - Intel E3-1245V3 w Noctua NH-U14S CPU cooler - Supermicro X10SAE - 32GB Kingston ECC RAM - Intel 530 SSD 80GB - LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i (flashed to IT mode) - 8 3TB WD RED in Raid-Z2

Please check the support site first - https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us :: No PM's unless requested ::

• andyblac1974andyblac1974 Posts: 1,062Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

sound more like he means the 3rd party plugin to display live tv.

Server: Synology RS3617XS / RX1217 [INTEL Xeon E3-1230 v2, 32Gb RAM]
    Storage: 104Tb RAID6 (75.9Tb usable)
    Clients: Kodi Plex Add-on (Odroid's C2), LG Plex App. PMP (Mac). iPhone. iPad. Android TV. Web.

PlexDVRAPI Enigma2 Plugin: Support / Setup Guide / Source files
  • Peter_WPeter_W Posts: 2,020Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Oops. Sorry, my bad. I'll move it over there then. Thanks :-)

Server running VMware/NAPP-IT/OmniOS/ZFS
    Lian Li PC-Z70 - Corsair AX760 - Intel E3-1245V3 w Noctua NH-U14S CPU cooler - Supermicro X10SAE - 32GB Kingston ECC RAM - Intel 530 SSD 80GB - LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i (flashed to IT mode) - 8 3TB WD RED in Raid-Z2

Please check the support site first - https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us :: No PM's unless requested ::

• kopuz042kopuz042 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you guys. Yes I am talking the 3rd party plugins HDHomerunViewer and HDGrandSlam.