Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[BUG] Locally Synced Content viewable by all users, even Managed Users who can't access the library

SoSquidTasteSoSquidTaste Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass
in iOS

Syncing to an iPhone from Plex Media Server running on Synology NAS.

I've got my PIN-protected admin user and one managed user to which only a subset of my libraries are shared. Anything I locally sync to my iPhone as the admin user can be seen by any other managed user. Is that normal?

I've synced content from an unshared library to my admin user, and it works fine. However, my managed user account is now able to see anything that I've synced as an admin user-- even if it's from a library to which the managed user does not have access.

Is there a way for "Local and Synced Content" to respect the library share settings? Specifically, so that the managed user account cannot view the locally-synced content that should ideally only be viewable when I login to my PIN-protected admin account?