If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

is there any way to play itunes movies in plex?

cotraincotrain Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

is there any way to play itunes movies in plex?

Best Answers

Answers

• cotraincotrain Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

What is the best way to get my itunes movie library converted ?

• hthighwayhthighway Posts: 6,557Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

@cotrain said:
    What is the best way to get my itunes movie library converted ?

That is beyond the scope of this forum

• Paul
  • 361302575361302575 Posts: 5Members ✭✭
    edited May 18

Search iTunes movie to Plex on google, and you can get different results to help you. Even though iTunes movies are DRM protected, to my opinion, it's not a big issue to use some third party tool to convert them for playing with Plex for personal use.

• TornadoContestTornadoContest Posts: 122Members ✭✭

cotrain, did you try to play the iTunes "protected content" files and found that they would not play through this/that/theother Plex Client? I ask because the other day I was surprised to find the DRM’d iTunes screeners I get played without any issue in Plex. I don’t know if it was because I was playing them locally while logged in with my iTunes acct, if the screener DRM is garbage compared to normal purchase DRM, if it was some sort of fluke, but it worked.