If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

One of my roku devices won't play anything

skdzinesskdzines Posts: 1Members

I have 4 roku devices that all used to work just fine. Since switching over to Spectrum Internet, one of my devices will no longer play anything. I can see the library and navigate to any show/movie that have been recently added, but all of them only get to about 13% loading and then the screen goes dark/very faint. All I can do is exit out at that point. I'm not sure if it is something with the connection to the plex server on this one device or what. There used to be a way to scan for available plex servers but I also no longer see that feature. I was going to try removing the server all together from the list and do a re-scan in hopes that might fix it.

Any thoughts?