If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

I can't find "Watch Later"

cory_jacksoncory_jackson Posts: 46Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I must be doing something really stupid. Where do I find "Watch Later"? I thought it was one of the sections on the home screen. I have Continue Watching, On Deck, Recent Playlists, Recently Added Movies, Recently added television, Recently added videos, Recently added music, recently added photos. Then if I arrow over one more it comes back to the library menu. Where is it again?

Best Answer

• cory_jacksoncory_jackson Posts: 46Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

OK. This is weird. I searched for the video I wanted in Watch Later and it wasn't there. So I went to my Win10 machine and use the web browser as a remote. The video flashed on the screen for a moment then failed. Then it popped back to the home screen. Then the GUI was confused. I was arrowing around and I could hear clicks but nothing was happening. So I went to the Roku home screen and back into Plex. Plex took a little time to load. Once it did the Watch Later section re-appeared! And the videos actually play properly from there. I don't know how but, problem solved!

Answers