Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

ODroid C-2, Pioneer VSX-1021 and Samsung UN65D8000 - TV set to 3D mode on switch

ValdhorValdhor Posts: 497 Plex Pass

I am running OpenPHT 1.8.0 on an ODroid C-2 connected via a Pioneer VSX-1021 to a Samsung UN65D8000 TV. On another input to the Pioneer AVR I have a DirecTV Genie.

Everything runs great except for one small problem. Whenever I switch to the Odroid on the AVR the TV sets itself to 3D mode. Switching to the DirecTV Genie is fine and stays in 2D mode. Swapping inputs on the AVR does not change anything. Using Plex for Kodi on a PC works fine (OpenPHT on this box gives no sound so I went with an ODroid).

This is just a small niggle but kills the WAF. Does anybody have any idea what could be going on?

Tagged:

Answers

• ValdhorValdhor Posts: 497 Plex Pass

Further investigation reveals that leaving a video on pause (Mostly just at the end) alleviates the problem.