If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

List view for albums needed for Android App

TehErkTehErk Posts: 3Members ✭✭

So Plex is perfect. Except.

You have an UI feature that just about makes me want to throw my phone.

You bring up folder view. It has list view for the Artists, but you bring up the artist and the albums are arranged like folders. No list capability. So all of your album names are truncated to 13 characters. I always title my albums with the year of release so they ended up looking like "[2017] The Se.."

If you flip it landscape, it still stays in folder view with the shortened titles.

The frustrating thing is that you click the folder for the album and it goes back to list view for the songs. SO you get list views for EVERYTHING except the albums. Grrrr

This is the ONLY thing keeping me from using your product.