Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"Unfortunately Plex has stopped"

Terrell-FamilyTerrell-Family Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Continuing from a previous discussion that is marked as Answered so am posting here as a new question: I am still having this trouble on Android 4.4.4, using Amazon Apps only on my old Moto Atrix 4g with Cyanogenmod 11 (no Google Play or Services installed). Downloading Plex from the amazon store gives me a 5.9.2 version which doesn't work and gives "Unfortunately Plex has stopped" message. Then, downloading the APK for 5.9.3 (with the what is supposed to be a fix for 4.x) and installing I get the same message when trying to start up Plex on this device. Are there any other solutions or new fixes coming? I use this in a desk dock for my office media player and need my home tunes!

Jeremy T.
Northern Michigan, USA

Tagged:

Answers

• JuiceWSAJuiceWSA Members Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same message - 'Unfortunately Plex Has Stopped'.

Droid Razr
    Android Version 4.1.2
    Plex app version 5.9.2.805

Started on previous version, updated again a day or so ago and same problem.