Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Media Server - TV Shows Browse all items doesn't display all new episodes or any at all

Junior.Gonzalez77Junior.Gonzalez77 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass
edited May 19 in Plex Media Player

Hello,
Ive been using Plex for a long time now and haven't had any real issues, this is my first time asking a question.

in one of the latest updates to Media Player I have lost the ability to go to TV Shows, select Browse All and see a list of all the unwatched episodes grouped by shows like I have been able to do for a long time now. for at least the last two months it hasn't worked right.

Now if I close the program and open it again I am able to go to Browse All and see some shows listed in there but not all the unwatched episodes I know I have. If I then exit the Browse All menu and go back one screen when I reselect Browse All the list is completely empty and will stay that way until I close and reopen the program.

When inside the Browse All screen and some items are being displayed I no longer have the menu item up at the top where I used to be able to select the list to display unwatched only or all tv shows in library. there is something there but it will not let me select it.

I am running Plex Server and Media Player on a Mac Mini OS X 10.12.3, running latest versions of Alex Server and Media Player.

I haven't made any changes to the computer, server settings or media player settings. The only thing that changed was an update to the Media Player.

This is driving me crazy its so difficult to watch tv this way, even if some could help me get the list to display all the TV Shows in one place it would be a step in the right direction.

thanks
Junior

This is the tab I'm missing:

This is what I get after the first time I select Browse All:

Answers

• Junior.Gonzalez77Junior.Gonzalez77 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Am I really the only with this issue and not one person can help me?