If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Optimized Video Files Missing / Discrepancy

alexh07alexh07 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

All,
I did some searching and did not see any related answers to this. I have been using the "Optimize" option to created optimized versions of my video library. The PLEX Web says that 50 videos have completed optimization. When I navigate to the actual "Plex Versions" folder on my server there are only 24 video files. I have all the videos stored in the same location and all of the optimizations being stored in the same location. Where are the other files? Will the Media Optimizer skip a file if it is already in an optimal video format? Thanks in advance for the education!

Answers

• alexh07alexh07 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?