If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

ShieldTV errors

islesfanislesfan Posts: 28Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Long time user and just went with Shieldtv for the ability to play 4k and truehd.
1. Some times when using the web app I log in OK, other times I get: Update your Plex Media Server
This version of the web app requires Plex Media Server 1.3.0 or higher. Use one of the links below to open an available, out of date server directly.
2. Often the server becomes unresponsive. Pressing a folder gives a little animation but does nothing. Also can't connect with my other devices. Having to reboot each time.

Answers

• AndrroidAndrroid Posts: 1,194Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    1. Some times when using the web app I log in OK, other times I get: Update your Plex Media Server

This version of the web app requires Plex Media Server 1.3.0 or higher. Use one of the links below to open an available, out of date server directly.

Go into the play store and update the server...