Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Media Server crashing after 10 minutes

carmstercarmster Members, Plex Pass Posts: 29 Plex Pass

I'm new here and am not that tech savvy. So here goes: I'm running Windows 10 (version 1703) 64-bit. I have Plex Media Server loaded on my computer (Plex version 3.2.1). I'm using a Roku 3 on my TV to play my music playlists and show photographs on the TV. Everything has been working perfectly for 2 years. However now, when I engage everything (pictures with music), the music plays and the photos display for 10-12 minutes and then everything shuts down. The music stops, the pictures cease and the Roku screen reverts back to the home screen. I've restarted my router, made sure all software versions are up-to-date, restarted the computer, soft-rebooted the Roku, and now I'm stumped. Not sure if I should reinstall PMS on my computer, but I don't want to loose all the files music files and photographs I have so pain-stakenly loaded to disappear! Can someone please help me?