If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

VBox dvr

This is more a question for the Plex Support but I am not sure where it should go. I own a VBOX which is much more reliable than the HDHomerun which I ended up returning. I have checked out the API and it seems quite reasonable. It also allows recording to a NAS box. Are the Plex team considering supporting other products for their DVR program?

Answers

• manuelreinaldomanuelreinaldo Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi, I also have a VBOX and I would like to use the DVR functionality with it.
    I just bought a Plex Pass subscription with the hope that the Plex team will support it.

Pleaaassseee!!!!

• eddyleigheddyleigh Posts: 1Members

I too have a vbox and would like to Plex to access it. It would be worth going to Premium just to that functionality. Is this a possibility.

• shaunymcdaidshaunymcdaid Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I also have a vbox in europe,is there a timeline when Plex will be able to pick these up for Live TV and DVR?

• plexdesireplexdesire Posts: 1Members

+1 for support of the vbox. Why not bring two great products together.

• cryptochromecryptochrome Posts: 977Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

bump

me too

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    http://flickr.com/cryptochrome
    Twitter: @cryptochrome
  • manuelreinaldomanuelreinaldo Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any Plex developer that could shed some light on this?
    Is there any plan to implement this?