If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Pulse-Eight USB - HDMI-CEC Adapter not fully functional

michaelravemichaelrave Posts: 45Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've been using Plex for many years now and really love the product. However one thing is bothering me for a very long time.

When Plex first started to support the Pulse-Eight USB - HDMI-CEC I was able to shutdown all my devices - Mac Mini with Plex, TV and AV receiver - by press the power button om the remote of the TV. Also when I powered on the Mac Mini, Plex would also start my TV and AV receiver.

Both function don't seem to work anymore. When I now press the power button, only my TV and AV receiver turn of but Plex keeps running. When I'm powering on my Mac Mini, Plex does not start my AV receiver.

I can't find any options for the Pulse-Eight USB - HDMI-CEC in any of the menu's of the Plex client anymore.
Anyone experiencing the same thinks or know how to resolve it?

Answers

• isaacrdzisaacrdz Posts: 100Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 30

I use OpenPHT with the Aeon Not skin and the CEC adapter settings can be found under System -> Input Devices -> Peripherals. The options with startup and shutdown devices are there. I'm sure the other skins have them around there too. Unfortunately, I don't use PMP so I can't help there.

• michaelravemichaelrave Posts: 45Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anybody else who would be able to help me out here?

• michaelravemichaelrave Posts: 45Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is anybody able to help me out?