If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Opensubtitles.org Auto Download for Movies Not Working

clint.streetclint.street Posts: 41Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited May 31 in FreeBSD

I have updated to the latest version in hopes that it would solve this problem however, it still exists. I have followed the instructions for using the agent opensubtitles.org and the funny thing is it works for TV shows, but does nothing for movies. Attached my logs, if you require anything else please let me know, thanks.

Answers

• petrmenzel@menzel.iopetrmenzel@menzel.io Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Opensubtitles.org Auto Download for Movies Not Working for me too! I have VIP but it does not work!

• clint.streetclint.street Posts: 41Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 15

@petrmenzel@gmail.com I think there is another subtitle agent called subzero that you can install, I haven't tried it yet.