If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Help wanted] Application to manage Plex libraries / playlists

ColdIceColdIce Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

I have a great idea for an application, but not entirely the experience to do so.

The application would help the end user manage libraries / playlists. The application would allow the end user to create virtual libraries / playlists based on existing data from some unknown source. The unknown source can for example be "Top 250 IMDB" or "Based on true story" or something like: "Episodes where X does X".

Where to get the data from? That is an interesting question, right now I don't know of any source, but willing to spend time to gather data, preferably JSON.

I'm seeking help to build the application, I would the application to be built in Node.JS, Angular and Electron to support cross-platform.

Answers