If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Seeking a tool / report to list A/V media w/o a language specified for the audio track,

mervincmmervincm Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

While I have remuxed most of my files to correctly mark the audio track language, I want to locate the remainders. I was hoping to be able to show this in plex as other metadata tools have simply crashed when trying to scrape it from my 1500+ video files. I would be happy with a list in any format.

Xpenology NAS on Lenovo TS140 Quad Xeon, 32GB 4x6TB WD RED 10 Gigabit Ethernet

Best Answer

Answers

• mervincmmervincm Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

accepted answer, export tool allowed me to create a csv spreadsheet that was easily opened in MS excel. I since have used MKVtoolNIX to mark the language appropriately, and now subtitles work automatically in plex.

Thank you!!

Xpenology NAS on Lenovo TS140 Quad Xeon, 32GB 4x6TB WD RED 10 Gigabit Ethernet