If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Video stops and Chromecast has "unexpected lapse in attention"

popefelixpopefelix Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Watching Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone today with my wife, the video froze, and after a few seconds, my Chromecast (CC Ultra, fw v 1.24.88223) displayed a message talking about an "unexpected lapse in attention". I had her restart the movie (she was unable to resume and had to manually seek to the place the movie stopped) and it played back fine since. Can anyone suggest why this might be happening and what I can do to prevent it?

Plex server v 3.2.1, Plex for Android v 6.0.1.523 on a Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930T, Android 7.0 build number NRD90M.G930TUVS4BQE1

"Plex Media Server.log" attached.

Answers

• popefelixpopefelix Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex is running on FreeNAS-9.10.2-U4