If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Any chance of revisiting Plex Media Player on AMLogic devices now LE8 is out?

danjames92danjames92 Posts: 3,241Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited June 28 in Plex Media Player

Just curious if the devs have looked at it again since LibreELEC 8.0 was released.

I'd love to try it out on my Odroid C2 with eMMC card.

I can see some work was done initially here.

https://github.com/plexinc/plex-media-player/pull/405

Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub

Comments

• brimurbrimur Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This would be nice alright, I am using OpenPHT on amlogic at the moment until that day comes. It works great btw

• danjames92danjames92 Posts: 3,241Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@brimur said:
    This would be nice alright, I am using OpenPHT on amlogic at the moment until that day comes. It works great btw

I'm not a fan of the UI anymore after using Plex for Kodi.

Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub

• PukinatorPukinator Posts: 178Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This would be great

• danjames92danjames92 Posts: 3,241Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@mattseeley @LongChair @vlang

I would really like to get an answer to this if possible.

Will AMLogic devices be supported with PMP v2 at some point in the future?