If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex NFL Channel question

johnnyblaze1johnnyblaze1 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is Plex NFL Channel no longer working? I usually run a proxy for gamepass international; however, this year when trying to access I'm getting the dreaded "Channel is not responding". Wondering if others are experiencing the same.

Best Answer

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,694Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Accepted Answer

Developer recently posted here. Please continue in that thread.

Answers

• DorkboyDorkboy Posts: 4Members ✭✭

We are. Really could use some help here.

• fsaenz5fsaenz5 Posts: 1Members

I am getting the same error too. Tried reinstalling the channel but no luck.

• johnnyblaze1johnnyblaze1 Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 12

I think the developers are coming together to try and figure this out based on the recent activity swarming around in the forums. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• JolesmanJolesman Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I hope so, I love the NFL Channel!!

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,694Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Accepted Answer

Developer recently posted here. Please continue in that thread.

This discussion has been closed.