If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"Media player error! Resetting" error over bluetooth

antonantalantonantal Posts: 2Members

There is an issue that I have with current version of Plex for Android:

• description: if my bluetooth headphones are connected, i get the error "Media player error! Resetting." when trying to play any music track. If the bluetooth headphones are not connected, i don't get the error and music plays fine. If i start the track while headphones are not connected and then pause the track, connect the headphones and resume the track, i don't get the error for current track, but when it moves to the next track i get the error.
  • phone model: Samsung Galaxy S8 (also observed on Galaxy S7 edge)
  • bluetooth headphones: Skullcandy Smokin Buds 2
  • music track format: mp3 @ 320kbps
  • as far as I remember i've been having this issue since few months ago (back then on Galaxy S7 edge). I can say for sure that in december last year or so the issue was not present with the same phone, same headphones, same music tracks.

Anybody having the same issue? Any solution?

Best Answer

• antonantalantonantal Posts: 2Members
    Accepted Answer

Looks like the problem is fixed in version 6.1.3.933. Thanks Plex team!

Answers

• antonantalantonantal Posts: 2Members
    Accepted Answer

Looks like the problem is fixed in version 6.1.3.933. Thanks Plex team!