Need support: Plex Movie Server for metadate completely down - can't download any movie information?
Dear Plex users,
I would need instant support on following problem, which appeared several days ago. Since then, nothing is working anymore independent of all my tries and error's I've done to solve this issue (see summary below)
Hardware specs overview of my Plex Server
* Intel NUC computer running Core i3 (7th generation)
* 8 GB RAM
* Windows 10 on SSD
* Network: LAN cable connected (1 Gbit/s)
General description of my problem
I can't download any movie or TV-series information using the plex movie or The Movie Database agents altough the status on Plexserver has displayed downloading processes and applying of metadata. But no movie/TV-series information such as posters, actors banners etc. have been applied to my personal movie collection.
This is how my current movie library looks like on Plex Server:
Overview of my current Plex Server settings (currently not working)
* Agent settings:
- Library settings of my movies
- File labelling of my movie collection
Remark: All files are .mkv movie files. The .mkv files have the exact same labelling as the folder
What have I tried so far to solve this issue (without success)
* Complete re-installation Plex Server (including older versions than current V. 18.104.22.16835)
* Detele all files in localhost/App Data/Plexserver directory and refresh all metadata
* Uncountable play arounds with agent settings (diffrent priorities, tick/untick of agents)
* Install plex server on a second computer - same problem
* Manually "fix match..." of movie. Movie has been found but no metadata have been applied after downloading of the metafiles.
* Remove move library followed by empty trash, clean bundles and re-mount of movie library
Are Plex Movie Servers or other movie database servers probably down? Do you have the same problem at home?
I'm happy for every peace of help of you.
Thanks a lot and best wishes from Switzerland!