If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Did anyone else lose the folder view option in version 6.1.2.812

jim3239jim3239 Posts: 1Members

I think it was supposed to move to filter panel but I dont see it there.

Best Answer

Answers

• Michaeljwestii@gmail.comMichaeljwestii@gmail.com Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yes, and losing the option is a horrible idea. I hope it is back in the next version.

• MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Posts: 16,037Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

I see the folders option under the filter menu. Do you not see it?

• Michaeljwestii@gmail.comMichaeljwestii@gmail.com Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    via Email
    No I don't see it. I just upgraded to the beta version of the android app (6.2.0.860) and I don't see it there either. I am using a OnePlus One with LineageOS. My wife has a OnePlus 3T stock and does not see it either (6.1.2.812).
  • MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Posts: 16,037Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

I'm on 6.1.3 and here is what I see.

That would be nice, but it does not show on my or my wife's phones.

@Michaeljwestii@gmail.com said:
    That would be nice, but it does not show on my or my wife's phones.

What version of PMS are you running? Just wondering if you have an old version of PMS that doesn't support the folder view.

That is probably the answer, I am using version 0.9.16.6 on a Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra 4, since support for ReadyNAS 4.x devices was dropped after that version. There are probably a lot of us with older NAS devices doing the best we can with fully functioning hardware.