If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Please Help! Long Delay Before Movie Starts and then Buffering

bchisenhallbchisenhall Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass ✭✭

Can someone please help me figure out what is causing this. I am not able to use Plex with Xbox One anymore... I've tried looking through these logs but wouldn't recognize an issue if it hit me in the face...

When I start a movie, it takes a while before it starts. I just have a black screen but I can interact with it (play, pause, menu options are there) so I'm guessing it's buffering... then, when the movie starts, it plays for a couple seconds and then starts buffering again. After buffering, I get another couple seconds of play, then buffering.
Attached logs from my most recent attempt. I stopped server for a couple minutes, started it back up, browsed movies and then tried to play one. No verbose logging enabled.