If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to reset once selected bandwith?

familie.schankfamilie.schank Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I unintentially selected a very low bandwith setting. Now I cannot play any movie from my server. The webapp player clains that the bandwith is to low for the media. It then retries with the same setting after 5 seconds. And then it starts all over again.

There is no optoin to reset the bandwith when this happens. I also found no way to do that in any other setting. I signed out an in again. I delete all session cookies but the bandwith setting seems to persist.

I can abort. But when I try to play the next movie it starts all over again.

Is there a way to set the bandwith anywhere when you are not already playing a movie (which I can't). It seems to me that this is a UX bug.

Answers