Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can we have an end to the constant crashes?

FirstAidPoetryFirstAidPoetry Members, Plex Pass Posts: 56 Plex Pass

I love having Plex on the PS4, so thank you all for your hard work!

There is a however of course: I love that you spend time on all these new features for Plex all over the place, but before you put any more energy into that, can we have an end to the constant crashes of the PS4 Plex client?

They always play fine, but browsing is like Russian roulette with the code base, and I'm running out of creative but mild insults to put in the crash submissions. (So if you ever run into "Your father thinks you should reconsider your coding career", that was me).

Answers

• FirstAidPoetryFirstAidPoetry Members, Plex Pass Posts: 56 Plex Pass

@kay.one well?

Hello? Vacation?

• gordallottgordallott Members, Plex Pass Posts: 41 Plex Pass

good luck even getting a response, plex work on a given version like once a year. it's consistently the only thing on my playstation that crashes, daily.

we still don't even have ps pro support despite everyone else managing to figure it out, nevermind a fix for basic things like it crashes all day long

What most companies seem to not get, is that it's the lack of communication that is the most anger inducing.

• -JT--JT- Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is aggrieved by this...

I'd be most grateful to see an end to the constant crashes