If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Infinite buffering when playing from last saved position

zluzarzluzar Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I noticed, that when initiated playing from last saved position, many times (but not always) the movie just wont start properly - it stucks with blank screen with the circle showing buffering (see the picture). However, when i move a slider to rewind movie forward or back few seconds/minutes (when the movie is stuck on the above mentioned blank buffering screen), it starts playing immediatelly.

So there is some minor problem with the function enabling to continue playing from last saved position. I also enclose log files which might help to find culprit.