Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Freezes in full screen

MiQuenDroidMiQuenDroid Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Hello !
I installed Plex Media Player, but when I switch to full screen mode I have my movie in 2 FPS.
I precise I have an AMD graphic card (RX 470).

There is my logs in attachment.

I need help, please... :(
Thanks a lot.

Answers

• vlangvlang Posts: 1,550Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

So what is it? 2 FPS playback, or full freezes?

It's hard to tell what's wrong, but you could try to enable "Native OpenGL" mode. After that restart PMP and look if it's better. It's known to cause other problems though, especially in fullscreen mode.

• MiQuenDroidMiQuenDroid Posts: 3Members ✭✭

@vlang said:
    So what is it? 2 FPS playback, or full freezes?

It's hard to tell what's wrong, but you could try to enable "Native OpenGL" mode. After that restart PMP and look if it's better. It's known to cause other problems though, especially in fullscreen mode.

Hello, it's full freezed in full screen mode...
    How can I enable this "Native OpenGL mode" ?
    Thanks.

• vlangvlang Posts: 1,550Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Go into TV mode, then into settings. It should be somewhere on the bottom of the main settings.

• MiQuenDroidMiQuenDroid Posts: 3Members ✭✭

@vlang said:
    Go into TV mode, then into settings. It should be somewhere on the bottom of the main settings.

TV mode ? Where ?