Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

OpenPHT, ODroid C2, Logitech Harmony Companion Hub via IR, how to Subtitle Keypress Mapping

eugovectoreugovector Members, Plex Pass Posts: 84 Plex Pass

As in the title, I'm running OpenPHT, ODroid C2, Logitech Harmony Companion Hub via IR. Set the Odroid as a "Microsoft Windows Media Center PC" and everything works swimmingly except subtitles. I can't figure out a way to send "S" and "L" key presses to toggle and cycle subtitles. Suggestions? Is there a different device I should add or register the Odroid as?

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• BluZillaBluZilla Members, Plex Pass Posts: 38 Plex Pass
    edited July 13

I'm using a "Philips DVP-5980" profile on my harmony to control my Odroid and for the power-toggle I learned the one from the original Odroid remote.

This is my "lircd.conf" attached.
    Remove ".txt" to use.

Greetings,
    Rudy.

• eugovectoreugovector Members, Plex Pass Posts: 84 Plex Pass

@BluZilla said:
    I'm using a "Philips DVP-5980" profile on my harmony to control my Odroid and for the power-toggle I learned the one from the original Odroid remote.

This is my "lircd.conf" attached.
    Remove ".txt" to use.

Greetings,
    Rudy.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to go about editing my lircd file in some way. My understanding is that the OpenPHT was configured to use MCE remotes, and everything works great on mine, except for the subtitle command. If I could just add "subtitles on/off" (s) and "next subtitle" (l), I'd be golden.