Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

create account using email address that was associated to an account I deleted

I had created an account and then I decided to delete it. Now I want to create an account using the same email address as I used before but the website is saying, "This email is already in our system." Now I am stuck. I tried to reset the password on the old account and no email arrives. Is this email blocked from being used with Plex forever? What happens to a deleted account if it doesn't seem to be really deleted?

Best Answer

• sa2000sa2000 Posts: 28,599Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Plex Team Member
    Accepted Answer

@soldack@gmail.com said:
    I had created an account and then I decided to delete it. Now I want to create an account using the same email address as I used before but the website is saying, "This email is already in our system." Now I am stuck. I tried to reset the password on the old account and no email arrives. Is this email blocked from being used with Plex forever? What happens to a deleted account if it doesn't seem to be really deleted?

Please send me all the details by Private Message and I will pass it on

Help given free on forums.            Fee-Based Personal Support & Help.        

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Plex Support Information              Troubleshooting               FAQs

Plex Media Server:   Reporting Issues        Plex Web App: Debug Log    Plex Apps: Support pages and Logs    Logs: All Logs

For list of 3rd party programs and malware / adware crashing Plex Media Server and mswsock.dll on windows, see Repeated crashing of Plex Media Server on Windows

Answers

• sa2000sa2000 Posts: 28,599Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Plex Team Member
    Accepted Answer

@soldack@gmail.com said:

Please send me all the details by Private Message and I will pass it on

Help given free on forums.            Fee-Based Personal Support & Help.        

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Plex Support Information              Troubleshooting               FAQs

Plex Media Server:   Reporting Issues        Plex Web App: Debug Log    Plex Apps: Support pages and Logs    Logs: All Logs

For list of 3rd party programs and malware / adware crashing Plex Media Server and mswsock.dll on windows, see Repeated crashing of Plex Media Server on Windows